Wednesday, November 14, 2007

New Promotions

First, let me start off by saying how much fun I've had photographing fellow WSCC student families. I've been able to meet lot's of new people, and have had some great experiences! So Thank you all! The WSCC student family promotion ends in December. And since I'm off for holidays mid-month the special will technically end mid-December. Any of you still wanting to take advantage of the promotion should schedule a booking now, even if it's for the new year. I'm sure word has gotten around that I am completely booked for 2007 - which is very exciting for me! However, I've decided to open up an extra day a week to accomidate people wishing to schedule before Christmas.

In addition to this, I'm opening up a new promotion that will close April 30, 2007. I would like to build my senior-photo portfolio, and so will be offering a 50% discount (Retail $175, discounted to $90) for the sessions (this includes the disk of photos).










If you have any questions, please email me at HeatherWardPhotography@gmail.com



No comments: