Thursday, February 14, 2008

CONGRATS TO OUR WINNERS!

Congratulations to our winners! They will receive a photo package & goodies valued at $385.00! Thank you so much to all of you who entered! And don't worry - you won't walk away empty handed! I was SO flattered by the number of entries that we had...that I have decided to offer a special discount to each and every one of you. If you want to book an engagement/couples session I will offer you 20% off of your session fee and 50% off your disk of photos, as well as a Free 8x10 of your favorite photo!

Thanks again for entering! And congratulations to Keali & Andrew!

1 comment:

Kandice Stewart said...

CONGRATS KEALI AND ANDREW!!!!! I can't wait for you guys to do the session! I look forward to seeing your photos :D Love you both and Congrats again on your upcoming wedding! :D