Sunday, July 6, 2008

Whidbey Island

I had a great weekend this weekend and thought I would share a few photos from my trip. I went to Whidbey Island to shoot a wedding (the bride & groom were beautiful & stunning, the location was amazing - pictures to come this week). My brother Jeffrey (extremely talented & super fun) assisted me and we got some amazing photos. Anyway...he snapped a few of me working so I thought I would share. Also - here are a few from today on my way home....
These two are an amazing couple - and obviously very esthetically pleasing! :) I'm extremely excited to go through their photos and start posting them!
...and the bridal party was a blast! An amazing group of people...
The North side of Whidbey Island

Downtown Seattle today. The sky was definately moody...


No comments: