Friday, August 15, 2008

'Tis the Season (already??)

This post is about Christmas - but I hate posting without a photo - so I decided to share this one that I finished today. It's from Dave & Katherines wedding and I just love it.
So, on to the holiday stuff! Even though Summer hasn't quite come to a close, Christmas really is just around the corner - and that means it's the season for family photos!

I am currently booked through September, and October is filling up quickly. I will be taking a limited number of bookings for November and I will not be taking any appointments for the month of December. This will allow me to make sure that all holiday orders are filled in time for Christmas.

And, what would the holidays be without a promotion?? All regular priced sessions booked for the months of October & November will receive a FREE pack of 25 personalized, folding Holiday Photo-Cards with envelopes (email me for card samples). All cards are personalized with your families greeting, and photos from your session. These beautiful custom made cards are a $60 value.

Also, WSCC Students - this is your last chance to get in on a MAJORLY discounted session, as the promotion expires August 31st.

Thanks for tuning in friends! Have a great weekend!

No comments: