Tuesday, September 30, 2008

The Family "H" - Newborn/Fam

Every time I come home from doing a Newborn session, my husband says to me (with a hopeful grin on his face) "did that inspire any cravings for a new baby?"...and I have to admit, that on my way home from every session I marvel at the tiny being I have just held, oogled over, and photographed. This session was no exception....she was just as precious as she could possibly be with her adorable little face and her full head of hair....


These children were destined to be beautiful.....just look at their gorgeous mom!
How cute is he??? With his little curls and massive green eyes!

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

What a sweetie-and those green eyes are stunning! Great pics!

Kandice Stewart said...

If that didn't trigger any new cravings for you then you're crazy! That little girl is absolutely adorable -- and that little boy has the most amazing eyes I think I've ever seen in my life. What lucky kids!

Julie Jimmieson said...

Oh I love the Henninger Pics! Hil looks gorgeous-as always! And the new baby girl is as sweet as can be. I am sure they will be so happy with the shots Heather, especially Grandma Peterson!