Friday, September 12, 2008

Perfect Skin & Fabulous Dimples - Family

You may recognize a couple of these beautiful people from sessions passed....it's always a pleasure to see Kevin & Angela and their cute little man! The rest of this good-lookin' family of theirs was just as much fun as they are, and actually reminded me a lot of my own! (And yes, ladies - a couple of these handsome blokes are single! I'll be collecting phone numbers for them...:)

I had a really hard time picking which photos I would share for their sneak-a-peek. The entire crew is extremely photogenic and had incredible skin and the most adorable dimples! Here are a few from their session...












3 comments:

Caylee said...

Wow, what a great location, good lookin people, = great combo! Good job Heather, love the eye color.

Anonymous said...

Heather, You did the most mazing job. We felt so relaxed and had so much fun. These are by far the best pictures ever taken of our family. Thanks for giving us such great memories. Dr. Scott and Diane Olson

Unknown said...

Theses are just beautiful Heather. No surprise. That location is a quite a gem. I'm sure it will be missed when you move.