Thursday, November 27, 2008

Black Friday - Thanksgiving Sale!

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone! I hope everyone had a fabulous day today! We definately did, and we certainly have so much to be thankful for!
Yesterday we went to my sister in laws house in Salem for "pie night", and today she fed us an amazing meal; Turkey, Potatoes, Stuffing - the works. I definately gained a few today...but as my friend Lauren likes to say..."We're not losing...today we're just maintaining...." :) lol


We can't have a holiday without some kind of promotion...so for this weekend only - the first two people that email me at HeatherWardPhotography@gmail.com to book their photo session will receive 50% OFF the session fee!!!
Hurry....offer expires Sunday and is only valid for the first two requests.

-No cash value, limited session dates available, not applicable with existing promotions-
This isn't the greatest photo but I had to share this cute sign my sister in law has at her house... I got a kick out of it. :)

No comments: