Saturday, November 1, 2008

Colin & Kara - Anytime

I often wake up on the day of a session, and look out the window to see a down-pouring of rain. That's life in the Pacific North West for ya! Most people would probably be discouraged, and worried about the weather knowing that they might get rained out...but I have to be honest - I never am. I will probably jinx myself by saying this, but most of the time the weather clears up, or slows down just in time for me to head outside for a session. Let's hope that my good luck continues throughout the remainder of the rainy season....just like it did today for Colin & Kara's photo session. They were a fun couple, and I could have spent hours chatting with them and photographing them.PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

1 comment:

Unknown said...

THANK YOU HEATHER!!! You are SO quick and so great! Colin was very impressed. So am I! We wish you the best of luck in Canada and hope you have a great transition!