Sunday, November 2, 2008

Kelly - Family/Baby

I can't tell you how much I love this family! I love all of my clients, but when I have the opportunity to 'grow' with a family and watch them carry, deliver, and raise their children - I feel a special connection with them. I had the wonderful opportunity to photograph this special and STUNNING family this weekend...it was the last time before I move. That thought makes me so sad, but I take comfort in knowing I'll be back every year to pick up where I left off. :) PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

2 comments:

Kandice Stewart said...

SOOOOO CUTE!! Those babies are darling! I love the pictures you do for this family -- they're great!

Anonymous said...

OH my WORD...what a precious family. You are such an amazing photographer Heather. I am inspired by you daily.