Wednesday, December 3, 2008

JMac Fam - An Almost Perfect Session

Today I had a session with our good friends the "Mac" family, as my kids call them. It started out really well...but as you can see - Miss P got very tired of me, very quickly. I can't help with giggle at her, and her photos though because she's such a cute little drama queen! Here are a few from today (and look - you can see Jada's cute little Baby-Belly.)

So, this is how it started out...all smiles. :)


This is about when it turned 'sour' and P had had enough of me.... But look at her - just as cute as when she's happy!

Ok - my focus is a little off, but this might be my fave from the session...I thought it was hilarious...
And here is Jada's TINY Baby Bump! Can you believe she only has a couple of months to go?? She still looks first trimester!! She always amazes me...(aka I'm jealous).

4 comments:

Tiffany said...

So cute-and seriously Jada makes me sick-almost done! She is way too dang cute and little!

KandyJill said...

I LOVE the b&w of the kids... it's so precious! And your fave just might be my fave too!!

Thompson Family said...

Oh my gosh! That 4th one melts my heart! Adorable. thanks for the session today, learned a lot...

~Mari

The Chambers Family said...

Love them!