Thursday, February 19, 2009

Soul Mate / Idaho Family Photography

I've said it before and I'll say it again - few things are as fun to me as photographing the people I love! This past long weekend we headed down to Southern Idaho to visit some of my husbands sweet family, a few friends, and my cousin Brooke, who holds a little piece of my soul. We grew up taking semi-anual trips to each others houses where we'd spend holidays, and school breaks getting into minor amounts of trouble, and having massive amounts of fun (we even have matching foot-tat's to prove it.) Brooke, along with her incredible siblings are as dear to me as my immediate family is. I love these people with all of my heart and soul! So, it was a HUGE pleasure to spend the day with them, and photograph her cute family.













7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where is this?? Love it!

Anonymous said...

YOU HAVE A TATTOO?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Emily said...

great pictures! what a beautiful family! i love the one with the dog in between (i forget her name!!) brooke's daughter's legs, super cute! brooke is gorgeous, i love her eyes in that one shot!

KandyJill said...

I looooove them!! I miss them so much! Kennedy is such a little Brook eh? And holy cow is Tracen ever growing up!!!

Tara Fears said...

I love these Heather! My favorite one is where Brook is hanging onto her hubby's leg. SO cute! And I totally remember Brook...how could I not? Whenever they came into town, I always had to share you with her! :)

Caylee said...

These are wicked! Their eye color is amazing, smokin. This looks like a really fun shoot. :)

Gramma Dori said...

Heather, once again - what you do is amazing! Of course these are some of my favorite subjects. We sure love you and please know that your family will always be family to us. Love ya!