Sunday, February 22, 2009

"Prison Broke-d"

I know it's been a couple of days since I've updated, so I wanted to post something...only I'm a bit brain dead today. Since I woke up WAY too early this morning, I can't speak properly, or pronounce things like "pronounce" correctly. My vocal grammar has been atrocious and I finally decided I need to stop trying to talk and retire to my room where I can instead do precisely the things that are causing my brain-damage;

*watch Prison Break one episode after another - I've just completed Season 1 and am a few episodes into Season 2. That show is the current love of my life and consumes much of my evening-time.
*drink Diet Dr Pepper - the substance allowing me to maintain my current schedule, including all that caffeine and aspartame that is no doubt contributing to my word-vomit.
*Average 4 hours of sleep per night - when the Prison Break goes off and the house shuts down, I lay awake tearing into my newest novel. I can't help it - it's gooooood, and just a tad trashy.

So, I blog this with the intention of watching a few more episodes as I chug away on my half-poison soda addiction, followed by several more chapters of my book, under the covers with a flashlight.

As I head off to continue my unhealthy routine (at least until I finish Season 3) - I will leave you with a new self-portrait. What fun is a post without a picture and maybe a quote?


“Ordinary riches can be stolen, real riches cannot. In your soul are infinitely precious things that cannot be taken from you." ~Oscar Wilde

3 comments:

Kyla Beth Hornberger said...

Mmmm...that sounds so good right now. Trashy novels AND diet soda - it really doesn't get any better!!

Tara Fears said...

I want to know WHAT the trashy novel is!

Perkes Family said...

I second the book question, what is it?? email me if you don't want ot post it