Friday, August 8, 2008

Photographers Get Together...

A little while back, I got together with some friends who are talented photographers. I always look forward to our get togethers! Anyway, we spent the afternoon hanging out, and taking photos so I thought I'd share a couple of the ones I took that afternoon with all of you.
This first one is my favorite! My daughter fell and scraped her knees pretty bad while playing on some stone steps...so my son came to comfort her. Can you blame me for stopping to take a photo? :)



2 comments:

The Swanson Family said...

oh my goodness!! how awesome are your kids!! way to go mom and dad! beautiful photos as always!

Kjrsten said...

That is the sweetest picture of madison being comforted by her little bro! I just had to come and peek to get pumped for my session tomorrow, I am excited!