Thursday, August 7, 2008

The YUMMIEST Candles!


I know this isn't photography related, but I had to post about it because I recently got mine in the mail and I am COMPLETELY in love! Oh.My.Goodness. For those of you who have kids - you will especially love these flameless, wickless candles!
My cousin is a consultant for Scentsy; the wickless, flameless candle company. You can check out that link to learn more about it, but basicaly they are delicious, and safe to burn 24 hours a day - and they last FOREVER! In addition to the discounts and free shipping she's currently offering her clients, she's also giving something extra to any of you who order, and mention a referal to my blog! She will add a FREE Car Candle of your choice to your order!!

So, here's what you need to do: go to her website, click on "Place an Order" and you will see two events listed with her name: Tara Fears. Select either one and place your order. After you've completed your order, email Tara and let her know that you read about Scentsy on my blog and include in your email which car candle you'd like. When she closes the event, she'll add the car candle to your order FREE of charge. If you have any questions, her number and email are on her web site and I know she'd be happy to take your questions.

If you want to know what my fave flavors are - lemon lavender, havana cabana, tahiti pear & grapefruit pomegranite. YUM!

1 comment:

kiki comin said...

hey heather..
i totally remember you...and i have been blog stalking this blog for quite a while now! sorry to never leave a comment. i am in awe of your talents! and the little sneaks of your kids...they are darling! hope all is well for you guys! and tell your husband hi too!:)