Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Rafe - Mini-Man

As you can see, this cute little gentleman is full of silly faces, and mischevious grins...and he likes to get into trouble with my little guy. They are the perfect "search and destroy" team. I had a great time photographing him last week and was really pleased with the images. I think they reflect him pretty accurately. :) Is he stinkin' adorable or what?!!!
(for some reason blogger is having a glitch in the Matrix, and won't post large images today...so they are an array of sizes here until blogger shapes up).

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

4 comments:

Hey Ho it's Ashleigh Noel said...

Love love love.

Kelsey Ann said...

Oh my goodness I love the photos! We have never met but I am Dane's sister and you did such a good job with our little Rafe!

Amy said...

You took fantastic photos of my nephew. He's adorable, but you made him look even more so. I couldn't love all your pictures more, by the way. (I'm Dane's youngest sister)

Laura said...

These are pictures of my nephew (i'm ash's sister) and he is sooo adorable. but can I just say that you are extremely talented and very pretty too!!!